Monday, June 30, 2014

Annual Post?

Here it is -- June--a year since my last post! Is this summer post to be the only one i make?
Part of it this year is a frustration with devices. I have grown to love sitting around wherever
typing on my ipad mini so much more than being chained to my desktop pc. But i cannot get into this blog. On my ipad i get defaulted to my school google apps account and lovked out of my lovely blog! I have gone to help and followed all the instructions. Under my progile, both my accounts are listed as options but my ipad won't believe it. Oh it will let meseitch back and forth with ease on gmail, but for anything else, it tries to force me into work mode..........sigh.....

So, i wsd thinking to use some of my summer downtime creatively, but only if i can get my ipad to cooperate.

That's my excuse, and i'm sticking to it!

No comments: